Fuller Bust Underwired Swimsuit
BRA SIZED SWIMSUIT
Add some sophistication and pop of colour to your beachwear with this stylish halter one-piece featuring luxuriously soft fabric in a vibrant print. Unpadded, underwired and available to G cup.
- Straight back
- Concealed bra with mesh cup lining and 3 fastening settings at rear
- Non padded cups & non moulded
- Subtle tummy flattering ruching
- 80% polyamide, 20% elastane
- Available in bra sizes to G cup
SHOP BY DRESS SIZE
UK 10 / USA 6 = Band 32
UK 12 / USA 8 = Band 34
UK 14 / USA 10 = Band 36
UK 16 / USA 12 = Band 38
Product code: 4205
UK 1st Class - £2.95
FREE UK 1st Class for orders £40+
Europe Tracked & Signed, 5-7 working days - £7.99 (approx €10)
Rest of World Tracked & Signed, 7-10 working days - £9.99 (approx US$13)
USA Economy, not tracked & signed, 7-10 working days - £6.90 (approx $9)
No quibble 14 Day returns within the UK
No quibble 30 Day returns for international orders
BRA SIZED SWIMWEAR
UK 34 E cup - what does it mean?
UK 34 band - designed for women whose torso below the bust measures 33, 34 or 35 inches
UK E cup (6th cup) - designed for women whose bust measurement when leaning over without a bra is 6 inches bigger than her band measurement.
How to measure
1. Measure snugly underneath your bust in inches where the band of your bra sits. Your correct band size is the nearest even number. For example, 35 inches - try 34 or 36 band.
2. Bend over without your bra, put the tape measure around your back and measure the fullest part of your breasts. Keep the tape snug against your breasts.
If this meaurement is 10 inches more than your band size, you are the 10th cup (UK GG). If it is 5 inches more than your band size, you are the 5th cup (UK DD).
2-B 3-C 4-D 5-DD 6-E 7-F 8-FF 9-G 10-GG 11-H 12-HH
We find that Freya, Fantasie, Panache and Pour Moi are true to size on band and cup. Where brands or styles have been found to differ, we mention this in the product description.
Taller than average?
Choose swimsuits with adjustable straps and go one dress size bigger in order to achieve the extra fabric required to cover a longer torso. All straps on bikinis at Airy Mary are adjustable.
Narrow or sloped shoulders?
Try halter neck swimwear and full cup bikinis, as the distance between straps on balconnet and plunge shapes may feel too wide for you.
Cup sizes G and above
Due to the weight of the breasts, you may feel too much pressure on your neck when you wear a halterneck. Limit your time wearing it, or opt for other styles.