Blue Control Swimsuit with Aqua Neck Tie
BLUE CONTROL SWIMSUIT
Exude sophistication this summer whilst smoothing your silhouette in this stylish control swimsuit by Pour Moi. It features the styling and soft fabric of a luxury designer suit at an affordable price. Featuring a deep V with neck ties in a complementary shade of aqua to enhance and separate the bust. Fabulous diagonal ruching oto the waist section makes this a top choice for the pool this summer.
- Non wired
- Soft, slim cups sewn into the bust panels for integrated support and modesty
- Non padded and non moulded cup
- The front of the suit is lined with a quality control panel
- Tummy flattering ruching at sides
- Straight, high back at rear
- Ties behind neck
- We recommend this suit up to F cup. Although this suit isn't bra sized, Pour Moi are fuller bust specialists and the design features include bust ruching, generous control fabric and bust support panels designed for a lifted, separated natural shape. However, bust sizes larger than F would benefit from the support of an underwired suit.
Tip! Go a size bigger than your normal dress size if you are long in the body or E-FF cup. The extra fabric will help accommodate your curves/height whilst the high elastane content enables the suit to smooth and flatter evenly in other areas.
80% polyamide, 20% elastane
Product code: 27006
SHOP BY DRESS SIZE
UK 10 / USA 6 = Band 32
UK 12 / USA 8 = Band 34
UK 14 / USA 10 = Band 36
UK 16 / USA 12 = Band 38
UK 1st Class - £2.95
FREE UK 1st Class for orders £40+
Europe Tracked & Signed, 5-7 working days - £7.99 (approx €10)
Rest of World Tracked & Signed, 7-10 working days - £9.99 (approx US$13)
USA Economy, not tracked & signed, 7-10 working days - £6.90 (approx $9)
We offer FREE returns within the UK
30 Day return policy for all countries
BRA SIZED SWIMWEAR
UK 34 E cup - what does it mean?
UK 34 band - designed for women whose torso below the bust measures 33, 34 or 35 inches
UK E cup (6th cup) - designed for women whose bust measurement when leaning over without a bra is 6 inches bigger than her band measurement.
How to measure
1. Measure snugly underneath your bust in inches where the band of your bra sits. Your correct band size is the nearest even number. For example, 35 inches - try 34 or 36 band.
2. Bend over without your bra, put the tape measure around your back and measure the fullest part of your breasts. Keep the tape snug against your breasts.
If this meaurement is 10 inches more than your band size, you are the 10th cup (UK GG). If it is 5 inches more than your band size, you are the 5th cup (UK DD).
2-B 3-C 4-D 5-DD 6-E 7-F 8-FF 9-G 10-GG 11-H 12-HH
We find that Freya, Fantasie, Panache and Pour Moi are true to size on band and cup. Where brands or styles have been found to differ, we mention this in the product description.
Taller than average?
Choose swimsuits with adjustable straps and go one dress size bigger in order to achieve the extra fabric required to cover a longer torso. All straps on bikinis at Airy Mary are adjustable.
Narrow or sloped shoulders?
Try halter neck swimwear and full cup bikinis, as the distance between straps on balconnet and plunge shapes may feel too wide for you.
Cup sizes G and above
Due to the weight of the breasts, you may feel too much pressure on your neck when you wear a halterneck. Limit your time wearing it, or opt for other styles.