Return the item within 30 days for a full refund. No questions asked.
We trust that you will love your purchase, but in the event that you require an exchange or refund, we operate a no-quibble returns policy - just return it to us in the same condition with tags and hygiene strip in place within 30 days. We supply a FREEPOST RETURNS LABEL in every UK order.
- Asking for proof of postage (free) at the post office counter is recommended.
- Refunds are processed within 2 working days.
- For an exchange, please email us to let us know which size we should reserve for you.
- Feel free to contact us at any time if you have any questions or concerns.
- A refund can take 2-3 days to show up in your bank account. If your refund has not appeared in your bank account within 7 working days of returning the item to us please get in touch.
Cancelling an order
Customers in the UK have the right to cancel orders within 14 days of ordering. If the order has already been dispatched, we request that you return it to us using the freepost label included with every UK order.
- Exchanges are sent to the default delivery address unless you tell us otherwise.
- Refunds are refunded to the original payment card or payment method (i.e. Paypal).
- If the item was a gift we can refund to the original payment card or issue a credit note.
The only items which are non-returnable are lingerie briefs. We hope that you understand that in the interests of hygiene, we are not comfortable re-selling Brazilian thongs and delicate lace briefs. Unlike swimwear, these items are too small to hold a plastic hygiene strip. We clearly state on the product page which items are non-returnable.
If returning items from outside the UK, then please be aware that you are responsible for the cost of return postage and exchange postage. We refund or exchange any items returned to us in the same, unworn condition, with tags and hygiene strips still in tact. The number of days for you to return the package to us is 30 days.
It is important that you mark the package "RETURNS", otherwise import duties maybe incurred and your parcel will be delayed in reaching us. We recommend that you use a tracked method - as we do - as proof of postage.
Our postal address: Airy Mary Ltd, Piano Club, Unit 9 Piano House, 9 Brighton Terrace, London SW9 8DJ.
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty item, please contact us before dispatching and our Customer Services team will be happy to investigate and arrange a replacement or refund. Be assured that we only work with established brands who have rigorous quality control procedures in place.