Lise Charmel Antigel La Botswana Bikini Set
ANTIGEL LA BOTSWANA BIKINI TOP & BRIEF
When we saw this on the rails at a trade show we fell in love with the rich chocolate and mint print first. Then we fell in love with the styling and fabric quality.
The La Botswana bikini is by French design house Lise Charmel, under their luxurious yet affordable Antigel label.
The renowned Lise Charmel luxury touch is evident in the fabric and detailing - this fabric doesn't sag, it's chlorine, UV, oil and sun cream resistant. Rounded embellishment and beading add contrast and accentuate the ethnic spirit of the print motif.
- Underwired, non-padded, non-moulded, lined bikini top with fuller bust side support in cup
- Bra style straps in wider width for comfort and to frame the bust
- Straps can be adjusted at 1inch increments (not sliders)
- Quality metal hardware fastner at rear
- Centre decolletage decorated with beads and ties
- Sold as a set with matching briefs
- Briefs feature tie detailing and are lined with breathable microfibre to the front
Why invest in designer swimwear?
- Exclusive fabric - you won't find 10 other women wearing the same swimwear at the poolside
- Lycra Xtra Life® Lycra Beauty® certified
- Fine, aerated fabric that is highly resistant to chlorine
- Confidence boosting co-ordinating designer beachwear that flatters and ensures a polished poolside look
Available in UK size dress 10 (32 band) 12 (34 band) and 14 (36 band) in D and E cups.
Conversion to USA sizes US dress size 6 (32 band) 8 (34 band) and 10 (36 band) in D and E cups.
69% polyamide, 17% elastane, 11% nylon, 3% polyester
UK 1st Class - £2.95
FREE UK 1st Class for orders £40+
Europe Tracked & Signed, 5-7 working days - £7.99 (approx €10)
Rest of World Tracked & Signed, 7-10 working days - £9.99 (approx US$13)
USA Economy, not tracked & signed, 7-10 working days - £6.90 (approx $9)
No quibble 14 Day returns within the UK
No quibble 30 Day returns for international orders
BRA SIZED SWIMWEAR
UK 34 E cup - what does it mean?
UK 34 band - designed for women whose torso below the bust measures 33, 34 or 35 inches
UK E cup (6th cup) - designed for women whose bust measurement when leaning over without a bra is 6 inches bigger than her band measurement.
How to measure
1. Measure snugly underneath your bust in inches where the band of your bra sits. Your correct band size is the nearest even number. For example, 35 inches - try 34 or 36 band.
2. Bend over without your bra, put the tape measure around your back and measure the fullest part of your breasts. Keep the tape snug against your breasts.
If this meaurement is 10 inches more than your band size, you are the 10th cup (UK GG). If it is 5 inches more than your band size, you are the 5th cup (UK DD).
2-B 3-C 4-D 5-DD 6-E 7-F 8-FF 9-G 10-GG 11-H 12-HH
We find that Freya, Fantasie, Panache and Pour Moi are true to size on band and cup. Where brands or styles have been found to differ, we mention this in the product description.
Taller than average?
Choose swimsuits with adjustable straps and go one dress size bigger in order to achieve the extra fabric required to cover a longer torso. All straps on bikinis at Airy Mary are adjustable.
Narrow or sloped shoulders?
Try halter neck swimwear and full cup bikinis, as the distance between straps on balconnet and plunge shapes may feel too wide for you.
Cup sizes G and above
Due to the weight of the breasts, you may feel too much pressure on your neck when you wear a halterneck. Limit your time wearing it, or opt for other styles.