Lise Charmel Antigel La Bomba Bikini Set
ANTIGEL LA BOMBA BIKINI TOP & BRIEF
33% OFF RRP
The La Bomba Ethnique bikini is by French design house Lise Charmel, under their luxurious yet affordable Antigel label. We can't describe how stunning this bikini is in real life. Gorgeous print, exquisite matching cover ups and all with luxurious designer touches you'd expect from Lise Charmel.
Lise Charmel design and print their own fabric in-house to ensure top quality. It doesn't sag, it's chlorine, UV, oil and sun cream resistant. Tie beading is beautifully understated.
- Underwired, non-padded, non-moulded, lined bikini top with fuller bust side support in cup
- Bra style straps (not halter)
- Straps can be adjusted at 1inch increments (not sliders)
- Quality metal hardware fastner at rear
- Centre decolletage decorated with beads and ties
- Sold as a set with matching briefs
- Briefs feature tie detailing on the sides and are lined with breathable microfibre to the front.
- Exclusive fabric - you won't find 10 other women wearing the same swimwear at the poolside
- Lycra Xtra Life® Lycra Beauty® certified
- Fine, aerated fabric that is highly resistant to chlorine
- Confidence boosting co-ordinating designer beachwear that flatters and ensures a polished poolside look
UK dress size 10, 12 and 14 - available in 3 cup sizes: D, E & F
US dress size 6, 8 and 10 - available in 3 cup sizes: D, DDD, G
Complete the look with the stunning La Bomba pareo and t-shirt cover up.
46% polyester, 32% polyamide, 22% elastane
UK 1st Class - £2.95
FREE UK 1st Class for orders £40+
Europe Tracked & Signed, 5-7 working days - £7.99 (approx €10)
Rest of World Tracked & Signed, 7-10 working days - £9.99 (approx US$13)
USA Economy, not tracked & signed, 7-10 working days - £6.90 (approx $9)
No quibble 14 Day returns within the UK
No quibble 30 Day returns for international orders
BRA SIZED SWIMWEAR
UK 34 E cup - what does it mean?
UK 34 band - designed for women whose torso below the bust measures 33, 34 or 35 inches
UK E cup (6th cup) - designed for women whose bust measurement when leaning over without a bra is 6 inches bigger than her band measurement.
How to measure
1. Measure snugly underneath your bust in inches where the band of your bra sits. Your correct band size is the nearest even number. For example, 35 inches - try 34 or 36 band.
2. Bend over without your bra, put the tape measure around your back and measure the fullest part of your breasts. Keep the tape snug against your breasts.
If this meaurement is 10 inches more than your band size, you are the 10th cup (UK GG). If it is 5 inches more than your band size, you are the 5th cup (UK DD).
2-B 3-C 4-D 5-DD 6-E 7-F 8-FF 9-G 10-GG 11-H 12-HH
We find that Freya, Fantasie, Panache and Pour Moi are true to size on band and cup. Where brands or styles have been found to differ, we mention this in the product description.
Taller than average?
Choose swimsuits with adjustable straps and go one dress size bigger in order to achieve the extra fabric required to cover a longer torso. All straps on bikinis at Airy Mary are adjustable.
Narrow or sloped shoulders?
Try halter neck swimwear and full cup bikinis, as the distance between straps on balconnet and plunge shapes may feel too wide for you.
Cup sizes G and above
Due to the weight of the breasts, you may feel too much pressure on your neck when you wear a halterneck. Limit your time wearing it, or opt for other styles.