Mastectomy Swimsuit Fornia Sheba
Jamu Australia make a splash every season with their feminine and beautifully crafted post-surgery swimwear and the Fornia mastectomy swimsuit is no exception. It's a new shape from Jamu for 2016 and features inner powermesh for a smooth silhouette.
Jamu Strapless Post-Surgery Swimsuit Fornia Sheba
The Fornia mastectomy swimsuit by multi-award winning post-surgery designers Jamu, is one of their most sophisticated and feminine styles to date. We love the elegant pleat draping and artistic splash of hot botanicals on a cream base. If you're looking to indulge in luxury swimwear then the Fornia Sheba is a superb choice.
This swimsuit features:
- Optional adjustable straps which can be worn straight or diagonally at back for additional comfort
- Pocketed on both sides
- Power mesh internally for a smooth and supported sihouette
- Integrated foam cups for shape and support
- Figure flattering pleated effect – kind to all body shapes!
- Lined with silicon elastic to ensure the bust area stays in place
Colour: Sheba mixed pattern on a cream base
Made with luxurious European microfiber polyamide
Fabric (main) 80% polyamide, 20% elastane
Fabric (lining) 80% polyamide, 20% elastane
STOCKED IN UK & DELIVERY 2-3 WORKING DAYS
FREE UK DELIVERY
FREE UK RETURNS & EASY EXCHANGES
SECURE PAYMENT PROCESSING
UK 1st Class - £2.95
FREE UK 1st Class for orders £40+
Europe Tracked & Signed, 5-7 working days - £7.99 (approx €10)
Rest of World Tracked & Signed, 7-10 working days - £9.99 (approx US$13)
USA Economy, not tracked & signed, 7-10 working days - £6.90 (approx $9)
We offer FREE returns within the UK
30 Day return policy for all countries
BRA SIZED SWIMWEAR
UK 34 E cup - what does it mean?
UK 34 band - designed for women whose torso below the bust measures 33, 34 or 35 inches
UK E cup (6th cup) - designed for women whose bust measurement when leaning over without a bra is 6 inches bigger than her band measurement.
How to measure
1. Measure snugly underneath your bust in inches where the band of your bra sits. Your correct band size is the nearest even number. For example, 35 inches - try 34 or 36 band.
2. Bend over without your bra, put the tape measure around your back and measure the fullest part of your breasts. Keep the tape snug against your breasts.
If this meaurement is 10 inches more than your band size, you are the 10th cup (UK GG). If it is 5 inches more than your band size, you are the 5th cup (UK DD).
2-B 3-C 4-D 5-DD 6-E 7-F 8-FF 9-G 10-GG 11-H 12-HH
We find that Freya, Fantasie, Panache and Pour Moi are true to size on band and cup. Where brands or styles have been found to differ, we mention this in the product description.
Taller than average?
Choose swimsuits with adjustable straps and go one dress size bigger in order to achieve the extra fabric required to cover a longer torso. All straps on bikinis at Airy Mary are adjustable.
Narrow or sloped shoulders?
Try halter neck swimwear and full cup bikinis, as the distance between straps on balconnet and plunge shapes may feel too wide for you.
Cup sizes G and above
Due to the weight of the breasts, you may feel too much pressure on your neck when you wear a halterneck. Limit your time wearing it, or opt for other styles.