Thank goodness for bikini shorts is all we can say! In the 80s and 90s when choice was limited to classic brief cut or Brazilian thongs, we were yet to experience the joy of wearing well-fitting, flattering shorts with a bikini or tankini top. If you are constantly yanking bikini bottoms down as you get out of the water and wishing for more coverage, then take a look at this generation of bikini shorts.
Bikini Shorts | Which shape suits you?
Bikini shorts are increasingly popular, no doubt influenced by the rise in surf-inspired swimwear. Most collections now feature a boy short option and although they won't elongate the legs in the same way that high cut briefs can, shorts are perfect for active beach holidays and for those who prefer more coverage on the rear. Coverage can vary from low waisted, high cut shorts to full shorts with tummy control panels. Here are a few of our current favourites:
Tropical Bikini Shorts
1. Fantasie Antigua bikini shorts with adjustable side ties.
2. Pineapple print Zanzibar bikini shorts by Lingadore with faux suede band.
3. Fantasie Boca Chica white bikini shorts with botanical print and adjustable leg ties.
Ethnic Print Bikini Shorts
4. Azteca bikini shorts by Lingadore
5. Musica bikini shorts by Moontide in mesh fabric, from the SS16 collection.
Vintage Inspired Bikini Shorts
6, Pour Moi bikini shorts featuring a lime green base and vintage-inspired pattern.
Digital Print Trend
7. Moontide's Bienvenue bikini short from the SS16 collection.
2015 Bikini Shorts on Sale Now
Fantasie Tangier bikini short with adjustable leg ties.
Moontide plain turquoise bikini short.
Freya black and white Tootsie bikini shorts.
Nautical-inspired swim shorts by European sports brand Litex.